This professional airbrush is perfect for fine art, nail art, temporary tattoo, hobbies, etc. With a plastic dropper and a wrench, it is more practical.
Dual-action gravity feed airbrush for fine art, nail art, temporary tattoo, hobbies, etc.
0.25mm needle nozzle, broad spray, double action trigger for easy and accurate spray.
Made of high quality material, durable to use.
Come with a plastic dropper and a wrench, convenient to use.
Widely used by the general model enthusiasts.
How to Spray:
1. Fill fluid in the cup after thinning appropriately.
2. Hold the airbrush lightly in your hand.
3. By pressing the main lever, a stream of air emerges. Then draw it backward gradually for color atomization.
4. The spray pattern is in accordance with the distance between a work surface and a airbrush.
5. For fine line spray, remove the needle cover and hold the air brush near a work surface.
1. Empty the fluid cup and wash with water or solvent by a brush.
2. Refill cup with water or solvent, then block the needle cover with a finger and spray.
3. The air flows backward into nozzle to clean the paints remained the airbrush.
Feed Type: Gravity Feed
Nozzle Diameter: 0.25mm
Fluid Cup Capacity: 2cc
Working Pressure: 15-50PSI
Item Size: Approx.14.8 * 7 * 1.7cm / 5.83 * 2.75 * 0.67in
Item Weight: 87g / 3.08oz
Package Size: 19 * 10 * 3cm / 7.48 * 3.94 * 1.18in
Package Weight: 225g / 7.96oz
1 * Airbrush
1 * Plastic Dropper
1 * Wrench
Questions & Answers